
After countless hours of sitting at our kitchen table painting, stenciling, and re-painting, the nursery is finally done! It has taken us a lot of time, especially when you add up the hours we spent (well Kory spent) putting the furniture together and my many trips to Hobby Lobby too. Kory and I are pretty proud of it - we think it turned out great and little Hannah will love it. The room has a ladybug theme and we kept the colors simple: pink and green. We just hope we won't get too attached to her and let her sleep in our room for too long! With only 8 days to go (we can hardly believe it) we are finally feeling a little more prepared for the arrival. Enjoy the pictures!

the crib (put together by Kory)

I hand stenciled some scripture to go above the crib!

the decoration I am most proud of

the dresser

ladybug hamper (it's cute)
2 comments:
Absolutely brilliant Lizzie (and Kory). It must have taken simply ages to complete. Hannah G is going to be one very lucky lady.
What a cute nursery! I'm proud of you guys! Can't wait to see the room in person and meet baby Hannah!
-Stephanie
Post a Comment