On Thursday, December 18th, our family headed for London to celebrate Christmas! But before the festivities could begin Kory and I wanted to celebrate our marriage and have Hannah baptized in England. Many of my family could not attend our wedding so it was a great way for them to be included. It was a beautiful event! Kory and I loved remembering our wedding day and getting a chance to do it all over again! Hannah looked so beautiful in her christening dress (the same one I wore when I was six months which was extra special) and she had even more fun opening all her presents. Thank you to my parents for organizing everything for us, we loved it.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Wedding Blessing and Hannah's Christening
On Thursday, December 18th, our family headed for London to celebrate Christmas! But before the festivities could begin Kory and I wanted to celebrate our marriage and have Hannah baptized in England. Many of my family could not attend our wedding so it was a great way for them to be included. It was a beautiful event! Kory and I loved remembering our wedding day and getting a chance to do it all over again! Hannah looked so beautiful in her christening dress (the same one I wore when I was six months which was extra special) and she had even more fun opening all her presents. Thank you to my parents for organizing everything for us, we loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are great pictures. It looks like a great trip.
I'm so happy that you all had such a great trip! All the pics are awesome! Hannah looks beautiful in your dress- so cool!
Post a Comment