What a special and blessed time! We are so lucky to have the neighbor - hood pool right across the street from us. We tried to spend as much time as possible soaking up the Texas sunshine - not to mention it always made me feel better (I had terrible morning sickness again with Kaleb for the first trimester). Hannah loved playing in the water and meeting some new friends. I don't think I will ever forget her in her blue Ariel bathing suit - it was so adorable - and it was so fun to see her get so excited about wearing it. I am hoping for many more summers just like it with my sweet family!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Summer 2010
What a special and blessed time! We are so lucky to have the neighbor - hood pool right across the street from us. We tried to spend as much time as possible soaking up the Texas sunshine - not to mention it always made me feel better (I had terrible morning sickness again with Kaleb for the first trimester). Hannah loved playing in the water and meeting some new friends. I don't think I will ever forget her in her blue Ariel bathing suit - it was so adorable - and it was so fun to see her get so excited about wearing it. I am hoping for many more summers just like it with my sweet family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment