On Saturday, January 17th, my brother and his fiancee, Ashley, got married!! Yay! We flew to New York on the Thursday before to meet my parents and then we travelled to Connecticut where the wedding and reception would be. It was Hannah's second trip in less than a month and she did great! We had a wonderful time seeing old friends and family and really enjoyed the time together as a family. The wedding was beautiful. It was held in a chapel at the Wesleyan University in Middletown, CT. Both Kory and I were in the wedding! The reception followed at The Riverhouse in Haddam, CT. Kory and I had a wonderful time, especially after little Hannah went to sleep! We enjoyed a delicious steak dinner and dancing to a live band. It was so much fun!
We are now back in Texas and have enjoyed a relaxing weekend at home. We enjoyed doing some decorating - I will have to post some pictures of our re-designed family room! hehe :)
P.S. My brother and Ashley had an awesome photographer (these are just a few pictures from our camera) so when we receive those I will be sure to post some more family pictures!
2 comments:
Aw! Hannah looks beautiful!
You too =) Sounds like y'all had alot of fun at both weddings, but we are happy you guys are back. ;)
My granddaughter is the most beautiful granddaughter in the world.
Post a Comment