A tooth AND crawling - all in one week! My little girl is growing up so fast! It has been quite a chaotic week for us. Those little teeth are very sharp and Hannah has had a hard time as they come through. We feel so sorry for her, it must be painful. Thankfully, Tylenol seems to ease the pain a little and helps us all get a little more sleep at night! Poor baby! Hopefully there will be a little break before the next ones come in.
The pain has not stopped this baby from moving though! Hehe! I am finding that she is getting quicker and more sneaky. I have turned my back a few times only to find she is not where I left her sitting. It makes me laugh. Kory and I will have to start getting serious about baby proofing the house -who knows what she will get up to next!
We are still trying with the food! We are not making much progress but the doctor does not seem worried at all, so we will just keep trying. We took some pictures of our attempts - I think the food was everywhere but her mouth. Oh, baby! One day!
Before: (she clearly thinks this is a game!)
1 comment:
Poster child for Gerber Baby!
Post a Comment