Last Wednesday my parents left after a great visit. My Mom was able to come for 9 days and my Dad for 6, so by the time they left Hannah had been spoiled rotten! She loved all the extra play time, kisses and attention. It was a nice change of routine for me - I got to go shopping for some much needed clothes (I was not informed that your body could completely change shape after a baby!) and do some errands that are much easier when there is someone there to help! Of course my Mom was the best house guest possible!! She cleans, cooks, does laundry - Mary Poppins I tell you! Hehe! Kory and my Dad painted our outside fence which looks wonderful, but was lots of hard work. It's the best looking fence now in the neighborhood for sure! I will have to take some pictures of it. We had lots of great meals too! My parent's last night was the highlight I think. Kory and I took them to Saltgrass Steakhouse. It was delicious! We will have to make that a regular thing when they come to visit! Hurry up June!!
No comments:
Post a Comment